Today all hospitals in the Alternate Universe will be closing!! The news is no
shock to the citizens of the Alternate Universe. Our government, it's Department
Heads, Appointees (slang for Parasites), and the managers all agree that it must
"We are overloaded" our source said, "There is just no place for these
people to go!"
- "We have to shut it all down, we cannot handle it anymore, we have sent
all the staff on holidays, and
- moved the beds out of the hospitals as punishment directed to those doctors who
kept wanting to put those sick people in them"!!!! "Where are all us managers
and appointees supposed to sleep? Jeez!"
- "We also believe that if we shut it all down, a whole bunch of sick people
will die, and lighten the
- load we will have to deal with once the cries from those whiners force us to
- "Oh sure we have been saying for years now that we were not going to close
anymore beds, but
- we keep doing it any way. See, it works like this, we just make new and interesting
excuses, and come up with new ways to say it, but, yes, the bottom line is we intended
to keep closing beds, until a day like today when we just plane close the whole damn
- "Look we shut down how many hospitals and programs when we came to power?
- that this day had to come?"
"What does the future hold?"
"A big savings on the cost of health care that is for sure!!!!!!!"
"Remember if you are sick take a couple of Aspirin and call someone who cares!"